Come Ryde with us on August 6th!
4th Annual Ryde for Lyme
Ryde for Lyme is an event within the Marin Century. LymeLight Ryders raise funds via an online fundraising campaign to help children and young adults suffering with Lyme disease get medical treatment. The fundraising minimum is $250* which includes the Ryde For Lyme/Marin Century registration fee.
Distances are available for all abilities of ryders from 35 miles to the traditional 100 mile Century. All are welcome!
- Prizes will be awarded to top fundraisers!
- Custom LymeLight Jerseys are available.
- Join us for food, prizes, special goodie bags, massages and other festivities at the LymeLight celebration after the ride.
- Learn about Tick safety.
IMPORTANT: There is a two part sign up process.
1. Register at rydeforlyme.org. The LymeLight code will be emailed to you.
2. Register on the Marin Century site. Use the code in the “Coupon Code (for sponsors)” box after selecting your ride. (Please Note: The Marin Century Site will be active March 2016)
You must use the special code to denote you as a LymeLight ryder and have your registration fee waived!
Note: We recommend you choose the Concierge Mailing Service (option on Marin Century site) to avoid waiting in lines on Ryde day!
Sign up today! Come join the fun!
LymeLight Foundation's mission is to provide grants to enable eligible children and young adults with Lyme disease to receive proper treatment and medication as well as raising awareness about Lyme disease.
Most insurance companies do not cover treatment for chronic Lyme disease, leaving families with ill children on their own to handle a mountain of medical debt.